THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023
Thailand’s International Food Exhibition, THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023, will be held from May 23rd to 27th, 2023 at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani. This year’s THAIFEX – Anuga Asia is the 19th edition of the event and is being held as a hybrid event, combining in-person and virtual elements to create more opportunities for engagement.
THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 will be held under the theme of “Beyond Food Experience,” showcasing thousands of cutting-edge innovations and trends.
The event will feature showcases from 11 key product segments, highlighting new and innovative F&B products and enabling participating businesses to connect with Thai exporters. Apart from the exhibitor booths, visitors can look forward to the following zones:
- Halal market: a space dedicated to exhibitors specializing in Halal-certified food and beverage products
- Future food market: a market that presents new opportunities for players in the food space, from fresh approaches, fresh processes, and the latest in food development
- Organic market: a buffet of highly marketable organic and non-GMO food products
- Start-up zone: a space built for industry sharing and innovative startup showcase
- Taste innovation show: a competition that gathers hand-picked winners to showcase the latest F&B trends and innovations
- Trend zone: a zone for experts to give insights into the trends, future directions, and technologies of the F&B industry
This year, the ninth edition of Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge (TUCC) is back by popular demand. Acknowledged as one of Asia’s most esteemed culinary contests, the TUCC is a live cook-off that aspires to support Asian culinary skills and cuisines, and introduces novel ingredients to create flavorful plant-based Asian dishes. Awards for winning chefs include:
1. Best Ultimate Establishment Award (Professional Chef)
2. Best Ultimate Asian Gourmet Challenge (Open)
3. Best Ultimate Asian Chef Award (Professional Chef)
4. Best Ultimate Professional Chef Award (Professional Chef)
At the event, visitors can also expect the Future Food Experience+ webinar, which gathers industry experts and professionals as well as regional and global thought leaders to exchange ideas and forge new connections. Visitors can explore the opportunities in the industry, learn more about consumer preferences, and gain insights into the industry outlook for and beyond. Topics at the webinar include:
1. Future Food Is Here: Pioneers / Trends
2. Future of Sustainable Protein Is Here
3. Future of Personalized and Functional Food Is Here
4. Future of Food Technology Is Here
5. Future of Sustainable Food Is Here
For more information on the trade exhibition, visit THAIFEX official website.
About THAIFEX – Anuga Asia
Launched by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) with support from the Thai Chamber of Commerce (🇹🇭) and Koelnmesse Thailand, THAIFEX – Anuga Asia aims to become a business platform for the food and beverage (F&B) industry, facilitating business networking opportunities for all participants.
THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 aims to build on the success of its predecessor in 2022, expecting more than 2,700 exhibitors, 60,000 visitors, and 800 international hosted buyers, with unique synergistic collaboration between the private and public sectors to push forth new frontiers in the F&B industry.