The inaugural THAIFEX – HOREC Asia 2024 is scheduled to be held from March 6th to 8th, 2024 at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani. This highly anticipated and specialized hotels, restaurants, and catering (HORECA) trade show will bring together the largest gathering of industry professionals in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
9 HORECA exhibit segments
Visitors can expect a complete overview of the sector’s best-selling and future-forward products and services across nine HORECA segments:
- Bakery and Ice Cream: Visitors will find everything related to bakery and ice cream, from equipment to ingredients, and packaging.
- Café and Bar: A vast array of products and equipment for cafés and bars will be showcased in this segment.
- Cleaning and Laundry: From cleaning and maintenance equipment to sanitation and waste disposal solutions, this segment plays a critical role in keeping hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality establishments safe and comfortable.
- Dining: This segment offers dining essentials such as high-quality tableware and cutlery for exquisite dining experiences.
- Furnishing: Experience the art of furnishing from decorative items, light fixtures, curtains, and carpets that can elevate the customer experience.
- Kitchen: Visitors will find a comprehensive range of culinary equipment and accessories from automated tools to refrigeration systems.
- Services: The segment offers support services for HORECA businesses, ranging from franchises to consultations.
- Tech: This segment offers cutting-edge technologies and equipment that are specifically designed to enhance and streamline operations within the hospitality industry.
- Wellness: Discover a diverse range of innovative and rejuvenating selections of products and services aimed at promoting health, relaxation, and wellness.
6 special highlights
But that’s not all; THAIFEX – HOREC Asia 2024 will also feature six exciting parallel events, providing participants with transformative experiences, creative innovations, unparalleled networking, and high-value business meetings.
1. ASEAN Barista Team Championship
Being held alongside the trade show, visitors will be able to witness the much-anticipated ASEAN Barista Team Championship 2024, where hundreds of industry professionals will compete for the top spot. Baristas from the ASEAN region will work as a team to deliver the most qualitative service, including speed, accuracy, and craftsmanship.
2. Hosted Buyer Program
A program for senior decision-makers to meet with over 50 top-tier HORECA suppliers from the Asia Pacific region, such as Asset World Corporation, Centara Hotels and Resorts, Dusit International, Minor Hotels, and more, all in one place at one time.
3. THAIFEX – HOREC Academy
The THAIFEX – HOREC Academy provides an unparalleled platform for discovery and learning within the ever-changing HORECA industry through engaging forums, captivating culinary demonstrations, live workshops, and exclusive insights from industry experts. Exhibiting trends covered include Sustainability, The New Hospitality, Food Waste, Plant Based Menu, Contactless, and Energy Efficiency.
4. THAIFEX – HOREC Innovation Awards
THAIFEX – HOREC Innovation Awards is Asia’s first award ceremony of its kind, recognizing products or services that demonstrate industry excellence and innovation. The awards will feature 27 finalists and crown winners of the nine HORECA segments.
5. THAIFEX – HOREC Xperiential Zone
The THAIFEX – HOREC Xperiential Zone is a space to discover, experience, and embrace the latest and most innovative solutions in the market, spanning nine segments and six industry trends. Visitors can expect exclusive networking opportunities with key buyers, guided tours, clinic sessions with kitchen planners, and live product demonstrations.
6. Thailand Ultimate Housekeeping Challenge
Witness housekeeping standards redefined within the Thai hospitality industry with the Thailand Ultimate Housekeeping Challenge, where 100 skilled hotel housekeepers will compete for the title of “Housekeeping Champion!” The event is also an ideal opportunity for all Housekeeping Clubs and Associations in Thailand to connect.
About THAIFEX – HOREC Asia
Organized by the Department of International Trade Promotion, the Thai Chamber of Commerce (🇹🇭) and Koelnmesse Pte Ltd, THAIFEX – HOREC Asia is an event where innnovation and excellence converge in the world of Hotels, Restaurants, and Catering (HORECA).
The trade show brings together the world’s top suppliers to showcase their latest cutting-edge innovations and technologies that cater to the region’s food service and hospitality industry.
The THAIFEX – HOREC Asia inaugural event aims to attract over 20,000 trade visitors from Southeast Asia and key cities across the Asia Pacific region. THAIFEX – HOREC Asia is the sister event to THAIFEX – Anuga Asia, billed as “Asia’s No.1 Food & Beverage Trade Show.”