Thailand International Health Expo 2022
Thailand International Health Expo 2022 is being held from March 17th – 20th, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Royal Paragon Hall, 5th Floor, Siam Paragon. The exhibition is open to the general public, medical professionals, related businesses, and international experts.
The hybrid event allows for a simultaneous virtual exhibition, virtual conferencing, and online business matching for those unable to attend the on-ground exhibition.
The on-ground exhibition is categorized into nine exhibit zones including the vaccination area, free health services area, business negotiation area, conference area, exhibition area, and more. Visitors can look forward to the following:
- Free COVID-19 vaccination service for 1,000 participants per day, a health check-up package from leading hospitals, and medical consultations
- A showcase of COVID-19 vaccinations and a Medical Hero Hall of Fame for doctors, nurses, and others who have contributed to the success of Thailand’s health industry
- A showcase of Thailand’s healthcare innovation and technology, including smart home and virtual medical service, medical equipment, and robotics
- An exploration of Thai herbs and cannabis and the worldwide promotion of Thai herbs
- A scientific conference and public health seminars by world renowned speakers.
- A product and service marketplace from leading groups and business-matching services for health & wellness entrepreneurs
About the expo
This year’s exhibition, held under the concept “Better Health, Greater Wealth for People’s Living Well,” aims to demonstrate Thailand’s medical and public health capacity, especially amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Organizers also hope to foster close ties among industry stakeholders to advance Thai herbs and traditional Thai medicine in international markets.